The Account Coordinator (AC) will work directly with their assigned Client Success Team to manage the production, execution and success of marketing efforts and services for a dedicated book of business. The AC will maintain consistent client communication ensuring each of their assigned clients’ expectations are being met/exceeded. The AC will take ownership of managing the production and execution of campaigns to ensure 100% active/launched services on the contracted start date. They will also work closely with the sales team to ensure that we are providing a favorable customer journey to increase repeat business and customer retention.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with assigned Client Success Team to deliver best-in-class service to dedicated book of business.
- Support the production team by collecting all necessary campaign details from the client.
- Proactively and regularly communicate with clients for creative approvals, revisions, and status checks.
- Report to clients on active campaigns with extensive knowledge of digital marketing channels, client goals, benchmark metrics, audiences and messaging.
- Provide first line of support and troubleshooting with the client – work closely with technical support team to escalate and follow through on Customer Support cases.
- Assist the client success team in collecting campaign performance data and reports
- Assist in communicating with clients regarding product releases, marketing event attendance, webinar schedules, for example.
- Be a part of creating a Client Success culture by advocating for the client cross-functionally and translating business/product needs to internal teams.
- Responsibly received, transmit and handle consumer and customer data per company data handling agreements, work procedures and policies.
- Review and follow data privacy practices, and company policies and guidelines.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
2+ years in customer-service oriented role, at least 1 year in marketing or account management-based role preferred
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Understands and sees value in client success activities: onboarding, training, engagement, revenue expansion, and support
- Innovative in process and technology
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, project management, and time management skills
- Superior communication and presentation skills – orally and in writing
- Must be eligible to legally work in the United States.
Force Marketing and its family of brands is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Fill out the form below to apply for this position at WeDrive Automotive.