The Wedrive Auto Regional Sales Director role is an integral part of our agency. This role is responsible for generating new business opportunities through proven cadence driven business development practices.
The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for managing, cross-selling and upselling an assigned book of business through bi-weekly reporting calls, referral generation and new product demonstrations.
The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for hitting assigned key performance indicators (KPIs) including logged calls, meetings completed, account growth and region penetration.
To be successful in this position, the Regional Marketing Consultant must be a strong communicator (both internally and externally to clients), High-energy, Punctual, proactive, detail- oriented, and highly organized, with the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
Qualifications and Expectations:
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Salesforce CRM Knowledge a plus
- Salesloft Sales Enablement knowledge a plus
- Strong technical skills and basic knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Microsoft Office strong knowledge in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong professional and customer service skills
- Track record of hitting revenue goals
- High Energy and Enthusiastic
Will be required to execute the following job tasks.
- Making outbound and taking inbound phone calls, average of 40+ per day
- Creating and delivering one to one email communications
- Sending packets with information regarding our services
- Online or in-person demonstrations of our products and services
- Work and track daily activities through company CRM – Salesforce
- Create sales presentations in Microsoft Power Point
- Sort and analyze basic data in Microsoft Excel
- Build relationships with prospects and clients
- Upsell and cross-sell existing assigned book
- Health: Medical, dental
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Culture: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers in a new, agency environment
- Location Flexible, with WFH 80% and on the road 20%
Fill out the form below to apply for this position at WeDrive Automotive.